Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 212 & 213

Welcome to the 212th & 213th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! Hey not a whole month went by before the new newsletter!! PROGRESS! I sincerely hope the first few weeks of January are treating everyone well. The good news in my universe is that the new cats have now been treated for their tapeworm and hopefully now I can get some semblance of control on my life. 

If you're anything like me and you're at all behind, you may be struggling to learn all the ins and outs of the new patch. Well, lucky for us wowhead has put together a 7.1.5 Survival Guide that you can check out. Some of the great inclusions are the return of the Stranglethorn Fishing Extravaganza and the start of Micro-Holidays (the first of which starts on the 20th).Be sure and check everything out, lots to learn. 

Guildie of the Week

Megabites

We are so happy to be seeing more of Meg right now, and she really put forth a ton of effort this past week learning and doing each fight in EN (and ToV) for the first time and then jumping right into the Nighthold on Tuesday. We appreciate your fearlessness. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

No one guessed that it was Overloaded who said "Were you carrying a pic-a-nic basket". Kinda bummed that no one remembered that little gem and the whole Yogibear experience that came with it. Can you remember who said...

"Huck tastes like berries"

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Lazarys won 1600 gold 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here. 

Guild Bank

Could still use herbs and gems and enchant mats, generally speaking. Don't forget if it helps your professions you can always make the gems, low enchants, or flasks and put them in the gbank as well (it just takes more materials--but every bit helps). Also remember that you can send flasks you create to Cindeelouwho to be turned into cauldrons. 

Raid News

I am jazzed to say we got a ton of extra people the AotC achievement this past week before it was no longer obtainable. We kicked a ton of ass in Heroic EN. Also, after only one night of Normal Nighthold we took down the first three bosses. 

Don't forget to sign up for the last few raids in January. Also, I will be posting the raids for February, so be sure to sign up for those as well. For now we will have Normal Nighthold on Tuesday and Thursday, Heroic ToV Saturday and our third night of Nighthold on Sunday. 

Reciprominade: Reciprocity's 4th Birthday

As most of you know our week of anniversary events was this past week and I have to say it was a blast, even though we had slightly fewer people than I would have hoped. I am currently chalking that up to the short notice on my part. For those who participated, I will be getting the prizes mailed out soon. For those who missed things, be sure to check out the list of events on the Anniversary Main Page because you can visit each one to get a recap of everything that happened. 

Lastly, because there were so few signups we decided to postpone the grandest anniversary event: The Scavenger Hunt! But, fear not, we are planning to host it during an upcoming weekend in February. If people have any suggestions for which weekend, just let me know. We will reschedule soon. 

Reminders

~Call of the Scarab begins Friday January 20th~

~Don't put dirty pennies in your mouth~

Jump to: