Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 222 & 223

Welcome to the 222nd & 223rd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this two-week double edition newsletter! I was doing so good too, getting out a newsletter each week...well for two weeks. Then not so much. *sigh* I mean, I totally did it on purpose in order to give you a giant and grand double edition newsletter on this the grand patch day (which would have gone a lot better had I been on top of my shit and had the newsletter all ready to read for the dreadful hours when the server was down today...but NO...no such luck for you).

Anyway, Happy PATCH DAY! That's right Patch 7.2 Tomb of Sargeras came live today! And as I am sure people have heard there is actually a crap-ton of content in here. PvE, PvP, Artifacts, Quests, Dungeons, Rep, even some new Pet Battle Stuff (I'm thinking about your right now Cyn). Be sure to check out all of the new changes by reading the Official 7.2 Patch Notes. And if you're not a big patch notes kind of person (trust me I am not usually) You can always check out the Survival Guide wowhead has put together. And they even put up a What to Do on Patch Day Guide if you want a little bit of a smaller and incremental approach. 

I can't wait to finish this newsletter, finally get home and have a chance to play...although I probably won't really have a chance to enjoy the new content till later in the week. 

Also, it is with great excitement that I introduce you to two new guildies this week: Ninala & Chogetsu. Be sure to give them a warm Reciprocity welcome when you see them around. 

Alright, let's see what else is happening in the guild this week. 

Promotions

Niangeli has been promoted to Senior Member

Rahalt has been promoted to Senior Member

Sverah has been promoted to Junior Member

How do you get promoted? Guild promotions are based on your join date.  In order to claim your rank there are two requirements: 1)You must claim your characters by signing up on the guild website and 2) Have an authenticator attached to your account.  For more information, please click here.

Guildie of the Week

Celadrithien

Cela brings how do I put it...enthusiasm to our guild and we love it. She was nominated this last week for being one of the driving forces behind our checkmark completion. Guild gold is always great and it is a ton of fun to smash stuff together. Know that you are loved and valued here Cela. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

No one was able to remember that it was Whithers that said "And now for random association hour." Let's see if you all can remember this one--you promised me you would, but it has been two weeks. Who said:

"I'm not a DK I don't have the wooshy woosh!"

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Week 222 Pyrolux won 1600 gold

Week 223 Celadrithien won 1600 gold 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Guild Bank & Mat Battle

Thank you to everyone who has been continuing to contribute to our March Mat Battle. Just as a general note, when there fails to be a weekly newsletter update the same items remain bonus items for the following week. So the bonus items from two weeks ago were the bonus items for last week. BUT, we do have new bonus items for the upcoming week. These items include: Eye of Prophecy, Deadly Eye of Prophecy & Starlight Rose.

This is the last week for March, so be sure to get your last few donations in to be declared a winner for March's Mat Battle!

As a reminder:

Enchanting supplies should be sent to Whithers

Herbs, & flasks sould be sent to Offthechaeni

Ore, gems, and gold should be sent to Rhodaria

Fish, meat, and food should be sent to Dancingbee

Raid News

Weeeeeeeeeee! And then they were dancing upon the remains of the evil that was. That is my new saying anyway. I have to say it is a great pleasure to raid with such a great group of fun and competent people. We had a great two weeks of raiding which culminated in us downing both Elisande and Gul'dan on Normal this past week. 

Keep up the good work and look for the raids for April. They should be posted within a day or two. 

Reminders

~Beware the first of April~

Jump to: