Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 242 and 243

Welcome to the 242nd & 243rd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! And a big wave as the tail end of summer slips away for most of us and ushers in a new semester (at least it will soon). I know that is at least what the Rho clan has spent the last week doing since we got back from vacation--prepping for the new semester. 

Hopefully you all were instead prepping for the Trail of Style! Which starts today!! That's right, you waited for it and now it is here...live until Monday so get those fashion bugs out and show off your duds. 

Promotions

Beargoggles has been promoted to Veteran Member

Tsuguru has been promoted to Senior Member

Nalik has been promoted to Honored Member

Pyrolux has been promoted to Honored Member

Baalance has been promoted to Member

How do you get promoted? Guild promotions are based on your join date.  In order to claim your rank there are two requirements: 1)You must claim your characters by signing up on the guild website and 2) Have an authenticator attached to your account.  For more information, please click here.

A Note from your Roster Officer

Be sure to log into your alts! (Lots of alts are not being logged into.) Remember that those alts that are not logged into frequently get removed from the guild after a set period of time. You have until the 28th of August to dust off those alts and log into them to keep them from being removed from the guild. At that time, any alt that has been inactive for 6+ months will be removed. If you want it re-added at a later date we can add it when you want to have that alt active again. 

Guildie of the Week

Week 242 Marisone

Week 243 Cindeelouwho

Marisone was nominated for helping take a load off of Rho's shoulders a few week's ago! A thing Rho really appreciates. Love all that you do Mari.

I can't lie, I don't actually remember what Cindee was nominated for...but on my post it that says GotW Nominations it said Cindee with 4 exclamation points !!!! and it was underlined, so I think I was serious about that nomination...I am sure she deserves it! Woohoo Cindee *dances*

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

Oh I do so love it when people actually guess!! We had a few guesses, they included Yonce, and Dancingbee, which are all good guesses...and I believe both of those two took part in the conversation that ended with "Coroc is my spirit animal!" but it was actually MUNSY who said it. You're so silly Munsy *shakes head* and yes, that is one of the many reasons we love you. And wouldn't you know it...this week's quote is about him! Can you guess who said...

"I thought Tickle-Me-Munsy could handle it!"

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Offthechaeni won 937 gold

Galfin won 937 gold 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Mat Battle

The winners from July have been determined! congratulations are in order for Celadrithien who won the diversity award and to Coroc for the highest amount donated in the winning category. Thanks you two for your generous donations!

You still have plenty of time to donate for the month of August!

Raid News

Woop Woop! Congratulations are in order for the raid team as they got their first Heroic Harjatan kill this past week...which was a hard fought win. That whole left/right puddle placement thing really had us bamboozled for a while, but I think we finally found a strategy that works for us. In addition we made some solid progress on demonic inquisition and had a blast (and maybe got a little blasted) playing with Mistress Sassypants. More fun is in store this week for sure. 

The raids are posted for the rest of August, so be sure to sign up. 

Once the first two hectic weeks of school are out of the way I will also try and post September's raids complete with our two fun nights *dances*

Reminders

~Don't forget to do the bonus event this week!~

Jump to: