Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 310-311

Welcome to the 310th-311th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first, unless you did--in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this edition of the newsletter! The first thing I want to do is let everyone know that our wonderful, but MIA guildie Evon had her baby boy this afternoon and both her and Jax are doing well. 

In WoW news, one week until 8.1! Celebrations are in order for the majority of us...you can find Rho in the corner cursing about change (per usual). I mean.... I am really excited too!! YES!! 

Okay, it might actually be a mixed bag for Rho this time... there are some cool things...especially for pet battlers. 8.1 should bring not only the new Family Battler Achievement but also the new Pet Battle Dungeon: Gnomergan.

If you want to read about what is arriving on Tuesday (next) vs later in 8.1 check out this post...including apparently heritage armor for non-allied races

Be sure to check out the rest of the newsletter for more on December, including our guild gift exchange, raids and more.

Guildie of the Week

Mazorleon

Maz was nominated this week for all the fun he helped guildies have doing PvP. Your patience, help, and guidance are greatly appreciated. We have really enjoyed having you back in game. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

That's right it was me, Rho, who uttered (and continues to curse) "You stupid pink cat" even though Balance isn't even a cat anymore...it's just his life now. Get your brains to thinking about this week's challenge: 

"Coulda woulda shoulda uh oh!"

Submit your guesses on the website, facebook, discord or an in-game mail to Rhodaria for a chance to win even more gold. 

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Espurr won 1637 gold

Don't forget to submit your entries to Rho with an in-game mail. Don't wanna miss out on the gold you need for that brontosaurus mount! 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Guild Bank

A reminder that while loads of different mats are still useful, what we are hurting on and in need of the most is: Anchor WeedBriny FleshThick Paleo SteaksSand Shifter, & Veiled Crystals. Bonus points towards the monthly Mat Battle will be given for supplying these items. 

Don't forget these donations should be sent to Oddbee!

Annual Secret Greathfather Winter Gift Exchange

Heck ya it is that time again! What time you ask? Time for our annual Guild Secret Gift Exchange. It is typically a blast and it helps you get to know your guildmates (plus you get presents--so what can be wrong about that).  

If you want to know more, or sign up, check out the official forum post here. You have one week to sign up!

Raiding

What a great week in guild raiding. We rocked out Thursday night and got two guild first heroic kills!

Zek'voz

Vectis

Lastly, raids are posted for December so sign up! I know this last month was a little all over the place with what we were actually raiding. The plan is to typically do progression Tuesday/Saturday, with a fresh heroic Thursday and then we will do normal on Sundays on a rotational basis--so first half one week, second half next week.  I have updated the descriptions for each raid and they should reflect what we are actually planning to do.  If you have questions, let me know. 

Let's kick some MORE ass this week!

Discord Changes Coming

Some of you may have noticed some weirdness going on in Discord this past week. I am trying to tidy up our channels and add some ways to get roles without me setting them up...it has just been challenging (as all tech things are for me at first) but as soon as they are up and running I will let everyone know all the awesome details. 

Reminders

~Guild World Boss TONIGHT (Tuesday) after raid~

~Sign up for Raids!~

~sign up for the Secret Greatfather Winter Gift Exchange!~

Jump to: