Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 195

Welcome to the 195th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! We're kicking this newsletter off by welcoming our newest guildie Qirvon--be sure to give him a warm Reciprocity welcome. We are now two weeks into Legion, and while I don't know about everyone the majority of people seem to having a blast (save for the frustration at Nomi and his poor cooking skills). 

For those who haven't heard yet, there is now a Legion Companion App available. There is an informational post you can read, and basically it allows you to do missions and a few other helpful things while you are away and not able to log into the game. 

Lastly, wowhead has put out a great guide on getting Legion Pathfinding. Which, if you are anything like me will be a blessing--I get so damn lost. If the guide wasn't good enough, there is a page here where you can see the progress you are making and what you still need to do. 

Promotions

Vycerra has been promoted to Honored Member

Cagada has been promoted to Junior Member

Tsuguru has been promoted to Junior Member

How do you get promoted? Guild promotions are based on your join date.  In order to claim your rank there are two requirements: 1)You must claim your characters by signing up on the guild website and 2) Have an authenticator attached to your account.  For more information, please click here.

Guildie of the Week

Evon

I am going to be honest and tell you that I had two people nominate Evon, and I wrote down why on a post-it...and I can't find the post it. But, I am sure we can all agree she is awesome and worth recognizing for her awesome. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

D'aw, Rho is a sad panda. No one knew it was Tennueth (Badkittai) who said "I am very careful while making love in a pentagram of candles, is what I am saying." Now the only question is, do you know which of your bloodthirsty guildmates said this:

"That's the spirit, more violence!"

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Why....why?? No one tells me when they have completed a guild group dungeon. Remember you get a chance to win gold!

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Guild Bank

The guild bank has been cleaned out from last expansion is all ready for people to start tossing things in for Legion--should you have things available. I  know this early on most of us are still strapped pretty tight for mats. So, whatever you have that is extra, or crafted items, materials etc. to get us set up and ready for raiding would be greatly appreciated. 

Raid News

The Emerald Nightmare is almost upon us! Don't forget that Legion raiding starts this Tuesday, September 20th. The raids for this week are posted. If you want to attend either of this raids. You need to sign up. Priority is given to those signed up as accepted, those as tentative will be put on backup and given second priority, and those who don't sign up with be given third priority. You may sign up even if your ilvl is not quite high enough yet since we are going to be working the next few days to really push and help everyone get geared. 

The ideal item level for all of our raiders is 835+. If you are not yet there, don't worry. We are going to be going at it hard this weekend and doing everything we can to be getting people geared. If people who are planning to raid could keep me updated of your ilvls that would be very beneficial. That way I can help put groups together and get people leveled to the appropriate gear levels. Thanks muchly!

On a side note, for people who are looking to gear, here are a few suggestions. Make sure you open up world quests. Many of those provide upgrades to your gear. Secondly, be sure you are working on The Nightfallen rep, as those gate several dungeons. And, be sure you are working on completing your Class Quests, as unlocking the third relic slot on your artifact is hugely beneficial. 

As a final note, we will be going back to our old system of invites. Invites for raids will go out 15 min prior to the start time. Once start time hits we will be starting and anyone not online will have to wait until Half time to join. Half time is usually around 9:30 server. 

If you have any questions, let me know. 

Congratulations

So, yeah, people did stuff...a lot of stuff...given the lateness of the newsletter, and how real life appears to be kicking my butt so hard this week. I think a group congratulations for all the shit you have accomplished is in order. 

If you earned an achievement you are especially proud of and would like it included in the next newsletter, just send me an in-game mail and we will include it next week. 

Reminders

~Get that gear!~

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 195

Grats to Evon for being uberly awesome!!

Good luck in the first week of raiding.  I really hate having to miss it.

But I'll be working hard to be ready for week 2!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: