Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 214 & 215

Welcome to the 214th & 215th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! I want to apologize as with the not so regularness of our newsletter posting I failed to give welcomes to a few new members. So although Tonzo & Aletaria have been here for a while now. Here is the official newsletter welcome. Also, we have a new NEW member--Alexplosion. So be sure to give them a warm Reciprocity welcome.

Promotions

Rute has been promoted to Senior Member

Tonzo has been promoted to Junior Member

How do you get promoted? Guild promotions are based on your join date.  In order to claim your rank there are two requirements: 1)You must claim your characters by signing up on the guild website and 2) Have an authenticator attached to your account.  For more information, please click here.

Guild Bank

As always we are in consistent demand for pretty much everything to keep the guild a-turning. So feel free to toss in materials, gold etc. 

Now, as mentioned this week at raid we are going to be organizing Materials & Resource Groups for all raiders. This is to help our supplies (as we are almost always running low) and to take the demand for materials and spread it around a little more than before. We will have a complete program rolled out for you next week, but until then, be thinking about in what way you can best help the raid team and the guild. 

Raid News

Woooohooooooo! So much excitement was had this last week when we finally managed to get Spellblade Aluriel down for the first time as a guild. I would like to point out that I know the last two weeks have been a ta frustrating dealing with that pest, but our positive attitude and perseverance won out in the end. 

I want to remind everyone that starting with tomorrow (Saturday's) raid I will be back to posting raid teams for each night of raiding. We are growing again as a raid group and people are coming at different times and there have been a few nights we have scrambled to keep a balanced and successful group. 

This means everyone needs to be signing up for raids ahead of time. This really helps me get a sense of the group size and composition. I understand that individually you might not always know whether you can raid or not, but a tentative sign up at least lets me know you are hopeful you will make it.

All of February's raids are posted so you can sign up in bulk :)

Lastly, the officers and I want to acknowledge that there have been several individuals who are seeking to switch their raiding main. Here is the thing, we are a group, and we are only as successful as our team. And, for us, consistency really plays a big role in our ability to be successful. Main changes are disruptive, require us to relearn and adjust to fights again, and also require more work to gear/re-gear/catch up etc. That said, we know some of you are truly unhappy with the character you are playing--to the point of it impacting your playing with us. And we don't want people to be unhappy or not play....soooooo here is what the officers have agreed upon:

Players are allowed to request a raid main switch once per expansion. These new raid mains need to meet our ilvl requirements for raids, and our expectations of being gemmed and enchanted. Once you request a raid main switch we will work on finding an appropriate time to make the swap--these need to be timed appropriately so the group balance and success doesn't suffer. 

So, if you are desperately looking to switch your raid main please let Rhodaria know and remember we will work people in as we can. 

Lastly, be sure you have looked at the note above in the Guild Bank Section. 

Reminders

~Logging in to say hello is always a good thing~

Jump to: