Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 232

Welcome to the 232nd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! I don't know where time is going, but we are approaching the end of may--if you can believe it. And things are a moving. Legion season 3 PvP is ending on June 13th and with the Tomb of Sargeras raid preview out this week it looks like patch 7.2.5 is no doubt on the horizon. 

Now, if you don't know what to do in the mean time, here is a great challenge recently shared to our facebook page. Are any of you up the challenge?

Let's see what else is shaking this week.

Promotions

Glenoweth has been promoted to Veteran Member

Sverah has been promoted to Member

How do you get promoted? Guild promotions are based on your join date.  In order to claim your rank there are two requirements: 1)You must claim your characters by signing up on the guild website and 2) Have an authenticator attached to your account.  For more information, please click here.

Guildie of the Week

Coroc

Coroc was nominated this week for taking the time and effort to make us all runes for our Heroic Elissande fun times this week. We appreciate your forethought and effort Coroc.  

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

Not a soul remembered that it was Lazarys who said that "Chaeni has sacrificed too much for hugs." but maybe you remember this lovely gem from a month or so ago? It made me giggle for a long time. 

"Well that's some kama sutra shit" 

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Rondoh won 1600 gold 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

May & June Mat Battle

You've got like 2 days to get those last contributions in for May's mat battle...so get sending. The bonus items for this week (the end of May and the beginning of June's mat battle) are: Foxflower, Dreamleaf, Yseralline Seed, Eye of Prophecy, & Shadowruby.  Remember to have your donations counted please send them to Dancingbee via in game mail. 

Orders of Reciprocity

We were reminded this week while raiding about the Hat Fancier's Society we started many moons ago. So, I thought I would take a brief moment during this week's newsletter to remind everyone about our Orders of Reciprocity. These were started to help feature our hardworking and crazy guildmates who had accomplished great feats or who had contributed fun things to the guild. You can head over to the main page to check out the various orders, but I think I will dedicate a small section in the next few newsletters to remind people about the various orders. 

This week's feature Order of Reciprocity is the Hat Fancier's Society! The HFS is dedicated to upholding the standards of fantastic hats. Memebers of the HFS have taken time to find the coolest, strangest and most hideous of accouterments for our heads. Obtaining membership is easy. All you need to do is first find yourself a stylish hat and second take a screenshot of yourself in said hat and third post that picture to the HFS application page. Simple as that! If you have questions let me know. We are looking forward to inducting more members into the Hat Fancier's Society soon...and don't forget you can head over to the main HFS page and check out all of our member's awesome hats.   

Raid News

Great News Everybody! The slime pipes are working again! Wait...no...that's not right. I mean Great News Everybody! Botanist is dead! Here is our great raid team standing victorious over his dead dead bodies.

And as always (recently anyway) a great kill video by the beloved Munsy...

We are going to be holding the lockout for awhile on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays to try and progress as far as we can before Tomb comes out so put on those grinding boots and good attitudes and let's do this--cause I know we can. Sundays will now be used for heroic bosses. We will start fresh and go as far as we can. Prioritizing the bosses people ask for. 

June raids are posted. So, sign up. Rho is getting back into life's saddle and will be getting back to posting groups and canceling raids if there aren't enough people so SIGN UP! 

Also, as Rho will sadly be out of town on Saturday June 3rd Munsy has graciously agreed to raid lead that night--so raid is still on WOOT! 

Reminders

~Sign up for June raids~

~Make a Hole in One~

Jump to: