Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 247

Welcome to the 247th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! Holy Hannah as they say...this start to the semester has seriously been kicking my rear end. I have never been much of a fan of September but this year takes the cake...soooo much craziness that I haven't even really properly gotten my feet wet (or more accurately hooves wet) on Argus yet. I do hope everyone else is having a blast though! The only take away I have so far is...I MUST HAVE ALLERIA'S CLOTHES!! Who's with me? We can take 'em...I'm sure they'll never notice >.> okay okay so she probably would...but I want 'em so bad. 

In other news Blizzard just released a new pet in the store named Shadow. Once again 100% of the profits are being given to disaster relief agencies. 

Let's see what else has transpired in the past (few) weeks!

Promotions

Galwin has been promoted to Senior Member

Yonce has been promoted to Senior Member

Baalance has been promoted to Honored Member

Sverah has been promoted to Honored Member

Tranor aka Bing has been promoted to Honored Member

Garmoth has been promoted to Junior Member

Hweatbeer has been promoted to Betwixt&Between

Olanyr has been promoted to Betwixt&Between

How do you get promoted? Guild promotions are based on your join date.  In order to claim your rank there are two requirements: 1)You must claim your characters by signing up on the guild website and 2) Have an authenticator attached to your account.  For more information, please click here.

Guildie of the Week

Whithers

Whithers was nominated for being a bear! He stepped up to be our consistently available third tank, and just in time too as a little bird told me it is possible Munsy was offered a job so will be slightly less available to raid. It was a lot to learn in one week and you did it well. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

How can no one else remember which of our lovely guildies gave me such a great chuckle? C'mon it was Synistir!! Okay, how about this one from a pre-raid discussion of Garoth

"Sluuuug man...leaving a mucus trail of justice!"

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Transgress won 937 gold

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

September Mat Battle

We are off to a strong start this month so let's keep it up... Keep sending those donations to Dancingbee and claim this month's rewards. The bonus items this week are potions of prolonged power, and starlight rose!

Raid News

This week we are going to swap the order of raids around just a tish. We are going to do Heroic Tuesday and Thursday and then go back and do Normal on Sunday. Please make sure you are signing up for raids and changing your sign-ups as needed. It makes Rho's life much easier.

We are getting close on both of the heroic bosses we have been working on so let's all show up prepared and ready to kick some demon ass!

Reminders

~Mythic+ dungeons have been retuned and now drop some sexy gear :)~

Jump to: