Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 252

Welcome to the 252nd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's (month's) newsletter! Yeah...it's been just a wee bit. There is no denying the last several weeks have been hella rough over in Rholand. Here is to a clean slate *toast* AND to Burning Crusade Timewalking *toast* AND to Hallow's End *toast* Woot! What a great week to get back into the weekly newsletter. Let's take a peek shall we?

Well, it is Burning Crusade Timewalking again, which means you can create locomotion through time! There is, of course, the weekly event quest where you can complete 5 timewalking dungeons and earn yourself A Cache of Fel Treasures, some AP and a Seal of Broken Fate. There is also the new timewalking raid feature!!! *dances about with excitement* We will be doing this again. I know last time we struggled because the lockouts didn't hold etc. etc. so this time we are going to hedge our bets (just in case they didn't fix it) and plan for Saturday afternoon. The event is set for 1:00 pm server. At that time we will all queue for Black Temple Timewalking. You can join us then or pop in whenever is convenient for you. We will go until we finish off Illidan. Feel free to join/leave as you need to--I know the weekend can be busy for some people. If you want to look at all wowhead has to say about Black Temple, check here

And Squeeeeee it is Hallow's End again! And guess what wowhead (as usual) has a great guide ready for you to read. There is a lot of new stuff there year including a new pet, a new costume, new daily quest and  lots more...tons of fun to be had...check it out! If you still need the [Check Your Head] or the [The Masquerade] post back to this forum or the facebook post or in discord and we will coordinate.

Guildie of the Week

Rondoh

Rondoh made cauldrons twice when Cindeelouwho was busy and couldn't make it to raids. We really appreciate you stepping up. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

Fresh challenge this week! Can you remember who said this little pearl that made me giggle for ALL of break?

"Consuming hunger pretty much sums up my regular Friday night"

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Baalance won 813 gold 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Emerald Nightmare

We are hoping to throw together an impromptu Emerald Nightmare run for those who have the quests still on Saturday night following-ish the Black Temple run. So, if you have  the quests, want to dip in nostalgia, encounter EN for the first time or just hang with your guildies come have some fun :D

Herald of the Titan

Soooo there was a thing we did once....it is called [Herald of the Titan]. And it is super fun. What you do is go back and do the extra boss in Ulduar at level 80 in Ulduar gear! If anyone who hasn't already done the achievement wants to do it please let me know by sending me an in game mail. 

Siege of Orgrimmar Achievement

Also, because we had so much fun in Hellfire Citadell we have scheduled a fun achievement run for the meta! It will be 8:30 pm on Sunday October 29th! Sign up if you're interested!

Guild Pumpkin Carving Contest

It's here! The amazing pumpkin carving contest! The concept is easy--grab ye a gourd and eviscerate it by carving a fancyiful (or not so fancy) design in it! To see all the specifics check the event forum post. Generally though, do the carving, then post the picture to the forum (if you need help ask an officer :)

Guild Mat Battle

We could use more Fjarnskaggl and Foxflower and as always Potions of Prolonged Power. Additionally any materials for feasts would be wonderous!

Raid News

We are chugging away! Since I am not entirely sure where we left off last let's suffice it to say we are kicking butt! We overcame two very hard bosses that we struggled with Sisters and very recently Sassy Pants--SHE IS NO MORE! HAARRRAH! I will have a video soon--ish...it is not my forte. 

Reminders

~Do guild checkmarks--guild gold is fun!~

Jump to: