View previous topic :: View next topic  
eX Echoz
AFK

re: Hello! I'm Echoz!

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to the guild and was actually introduced to the guild through Shadow/Kills when you were raiding not too long ago. It was great that you let me tag along even though I was on a different realm and was really under geared!

Anyway, here's a bit about me!

My real name is Alex, but in game you may find me using the name Echoz or Walta (just something random lol). I'm 18 and LOVE soccer! I've been playing off and on since WotLK, but never really started to show much interest in end game content until this expansion. I'm a pretty nice guy who likes to meet new people, and I'm glad I've met all of you so far! My main goal, is to get geared up and be able to raid with you guys often, but the only problem with that is about a month and a half ago, I tore my ACL (Anterior Cruciate Ligament). After my surgery (7/9/15), I will not be focused as much on WoW. I may occasionally get on though! My main goal is to get back before my 6 month average recovery time so that I can get back into soccer. I really appreciate all of you for making me feel welcome and allowing me to have fun with you! Hopefully soon, I will be able to join all of you in some fantastic fun time and raids! But until then, I will be trying to recover and gear up :P

If you'd like to know more, feel free to message me in game or talk to me in vent!

Thanks,

Echoz

Evon
vEVONc
Capo

Awarded:

Glad to have you a part of this guild, hope surgery and recovery goes well and speedy for you. =)

Yay Welcome to Echoz!! We can't wait for you to get geared up and join us too :)

So everyone be sending him that good juju for a speedy recovery!

Jump to: