Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 266

Welcome to the 266th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first-unless you did-in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this week's newsletter! We get to kick it off with a wonderous welcome to our newest guildie...so give it up for Sóúlreapér! When you see him make sure to give him a warm Reciprocity welcome.

The biggest news this week (which you most likely already know) is that Patch 7.3.5 drops today. Now, I will keep my grumbling about pace of patch releases to myself this time (other than that comment right there >.> ). The good news is there are a lot of new things to look forward to and enjoy. If you like a recap and words check out the Patch Notes. If you want more of a Survival Guide, check out the one by Wowhead

Some of the more exciting changes include, the updated leveling changes and some changes to Flying in pre-Draenor areas, Ulduar Timewalking, a new battleground, Argus in LFR, the new questline for the retirement of our Artifacts, and the most exciting (Noinar claims annoying) thing I didn't even know I wanted or was coming...The Dalaran Mailroom questline and minigame. I can not wait to try this out (yes I am weird).

And, while Allied Races aren't out yet, the Legion Attunement Tool has been updated to track those requirements. 

Lastly, don't forget there are few changes to how Legendaries and the Waking Essences.

Let's see what else is popping this week...

Guild Anniversary

Remember the Anniversary Celebrations are currently underway! Sled races on Sunday were a blast, don't forget to check out the remaining events to get in on the fun and the prizes. 

Guild Trivia 1/17 @ 9:00 pm Server

Drinking Dice 1/19 @ 11:00 pm Server

Bank Tab Bingo 1/20 @ 4:00-5:30 pm Server

Guild Scavenger Hunt 1/21 @ 3:00-6:00 pm Server

These are posted on the in-game calendar so sign-up if you want to come (but you can also just show up) just want to have a sense of who will be attending. 

To learn more about each event, see prizes etc. Check out the Main Anniversary Event Page

Guildie of the Week

Acidblackz

Acid was nominated this week for taking time out of his night to help several guildies complete their emissary of war quests...even after he finished his own. We appreciate your dedication to your fellow guildmates. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

I can't believe you didn't pick of Celadrithien's unique flare in last week's quote: "Obviously you didn't see my paper "God Damn it Blizzard" in last month's Journal of Fuckeduppery!"Now, see if you can remember who said this after a night of wiping:

"That's what happens when I fall, I spread all over everything."

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Silmarillia won 1400g 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Mat Battle

Thank you all for your donations so far this year. Let's keep it up and keep the guild well-stocked. This week's bonus items include: Foxflower, Augment Runes, and Roseate Pigment.

Upcoming: Herald of the Titans

Herald of the Titans is an achievement you can get after downing the Extra Boss in Ulduar at level 80 with Ulduar gear. We are looking to see if anyone else wants to join in on the fun before we start running this again. We have 8 people and need 2 more to have a full group of 10--let me know if you would be interested in joining in.

Upcoming: Achievement& Mog Runs

As promised, our first fun "night" will be in the afternoon. So, sign up and show up for our first achievement, mog etc. run with friends. It will be Saturday afternoon at 3:00 pm Server. 

Raid News

It was a great week in raiding. We got Argus to 0%, but he managed to evade us. The kill is coming, I can smell it. We also made great progress on Eonar on heroic and were almost to the end of it--more progress this next week. 

Don't forget raids are posted, so please sign up so that Rhodaria knows who we have each night. 

Reminders

~Show up to the fun Guild Anniversary Events~

Jump to: