Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 300-302

Welcome to the 300-302nd edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first, unless you did--in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Welcome to this edition of the newsletter! My apologies for missing a few weeks--life got a bit dicey in the last few weeks. Silly real life with its silly expectations. But hopefully we are getting back on track here. Not a ton of news to report this week, the one thing I feel compelled to share was this story, which was shared by at least a few of you this last week. Because it absolutely demonstrates one of the things I love about WoW--the community...I mean least all of you. It is a great place to be and stories like this remind me of that through all of the trolls out there in internet land. 

There are about six days left before the warfronts swap back to Alliance side contributions. SO get your butts out to Arathi and do the world boss if you haven't and don't forget to take a shot at the those rares for chances at mounts, pets, and toys. If you don't know where they are, what they drop etc. check out this guide--it is very helpful. 

Let's see what else has transpired this past few weeks.  

Guildie of the Week

This time I want to take a beat to acknowledge a great and dedicated guildie: 

Surdor

Surdor was nominated for really working hard to change mains. He finished gearing and being raid ready in only a few days. Your dedication to the guild and raid team are amazing, and we are lucky to have you with us. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

The quote last week was a difficult one, but it was Mordraug who made the sassy quip about the fountain. This next challenge as a great quote from only a day ago...can you figure out which guildie issued this threat? 

"You mess with me and I'll have my fiery dog kiss you with both heads!"

Submit your guesses on the website, facebook, discord or an in-game mail to Rhodaria for a chance to win even more gold. 

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Oddbee won 1637 gold

Don't forget to submit your entries to Rho with an in-game mail. Don't wanna miss out on the gold you need for that brontosaurus mount! 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Guild Bank

A reminder that while loads of different mats are still useful, what we are hurting on and in need of the most is: Anchor WeedMidnight Salmon& Veiled CrystalsBonus points towards the monthly Mat Battle will be given for supplying these items. 

Don't forget these donations should be sent to Oddbee!

Raiding

I know it feels frustrating at times but we are truly doing a great job. Since the last newsletter we have killed a heroic boss, and made it all the way to Zul (on normal)! Let's keep kicking ass and having fun. 

AND please remember to sign up. Right now we are doing alright because people made flexible toons, but it really helps me to know what the raid team will look like before the raid. Remember you can sign up for the whole month or a raid at a time but whichever you do please be sure that each raids sign up is accurate by 10 pm the night before the raid. 

Don't forget Thursday and Saturday are heroic raid nights with Tuesday and Sunday being normal nights. 

Let's kick some MORE ass this week!

Reminders

~Guild World Boss TONIGHT (Tuesday) after raid~

~Sign up for Raids!~ 

Jump to: