Post new topic   Reply to topic    Reciprocity Forum Index -> Rantings of the Guild Stalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rhodaria
Rhodaria
In-Game Guild Master

re: Rantings of the Guild Stalker, Week 328 & 329

Welcome to the 328th & 329th edition of the Rantings of the Guild Stalker, your one stop spot to get all the juiciest tidbits. But if you hear it here, you probably didn't hear it first, unless you did--in which case I call Shaman Iguana!

Seeing as how my plans for a nice and early newsletter went awry we will call this a combo early next week newsletter as well. And, with that...we are off and running. Well, we are officially in April now (don't even ask me how or when that happened because I swear it was January yesterday). 

A big warm Reciprocity welcome to our newest guildie: Clozee!! Additionally, I am glad to report that all guildies did in fact survive the air freshener pizza experience. Also, in life news, for those that wished Noinar well I am happy to report he did in fact get that job and despite the not super great communication and a miscommunication over the drug test...Noinar is now officially employed in his new field at a job he (as of day three) really likes. So thanks to everyone for the support over the last several months.

First and foremost you gotta know that today--that's right TODAY--is March of the Tadpoles, so if you haven't been I recommend you check it out it is quite amusing. Want to read more about it, check out wowhead's guide to the microholiday. If you like amusing and you totally forgot that April Fool's was a thing...particularly in the Blizzard universe, you can read up on ALL the great tricks you missed here. I have to say I am a little disappointed some of these aren't real. Don't forget the Darkmoon Faire is also back in town starting Sunday this weekend. Remember this can be great for rep grinds, leveling ... and well just plain fun. PLUS, Patch 8.1.5 (this is the first faire since then) added new severed fish head hats, new pets, a rollercoaster and more. Be sure to check it out, or read about it.  

Guildie of the Week

Cantique

Cantique was nominated for running ALL of the dungeons. I can't even count the number of mythics she ran last week. Not only did she help people get their weekly quests completed but she also helped us stock up on cauldrons for raid.  Thanks for perkily always helping out. 

To submit a nomination, send an in-game or website mail to Rhodaria. Be sure to specify who the guildie is you are nominating and why you are nominating them. To view the gallery of past winners go to our Guildie of the Week Page.

Guess your Guildmate

Well, even if no one could decipher that it was Unbaalanced who said "Chaeni's wardrobe is so deep it reaches to Narnia!" none of you can deny that truer words have never been spoken. My next question to you is do you know which guildie had this great comeback to another guildie who had expressed excitement at finally being able to move to BfA content... 

"I mean sure, you're naked in  a prison with a sketchy pirate, but you're here."

Submit your guesses on the website, facebook, discord or an in-game mail to Rhodaria for a chance to win even more gold. 

To submit a guess for GYG you can comment on this newsletter on the website or on facebook or send Rhodaria an in-game mail. To view previous weeks' challenges view the forum post. 

Guild Checkmark Challenge

Shadew won 1637 gold

Don't forget to submit your entries to Rho with an in-game mail. Don't wanna miss out on the gold you need for that brontosaurus mount! 

The GCG is one of our main sources of funds for the guild, which is made possible by all of you running guild dungeons and raids. you get one entry for every checkmark you complete, just be sure to send Rhodaria a mail to submit your entry. Learn more here

Limited Time Opportunity: Vengeful Chicken

There is a battle pet called Vengeful Chicken, which can only be obtained during the Dungeon World Ques: Waycrest Manor: Witchy Kitchen. I know a few guildies who would like to do this, so if you are one of em let Rho know and we will try and set up some groups (or, as always, feel free to grab people from guild chat). World quest will go away at reset Monday morning so you have Friday, Saturday and Sunday (I think) to get your chickens. 

Hivemind

This is a reminder that we were trying to set up some guild groups to get the Hivemind mount for people. It requires five people for the final attunement. Right now we have three people who have said they are interested (and a few more who said they could help out if needed). If you are interested, please let me know so we can get this fun up and running!

Guild Bank

A reminder that while loads of different mats are still useful, what we are hurting on and in need of the most is: Briny Flesh, herbs other than anchor weed, & Veiled Crystals. Bonus points towards the monthly Mat Battle will be given for supplying these items. 

Don't forget these donations should be sent to Oddbee!

Raiding

Not too much new to report just yet...although we made good progress on Heroic Opulence this week and last and I am hopeful his death is in the near future.

As a reminder, April raids are posted, so sign up please!

Reminders

~Let Rho know if yer after a Vengeful Chicken of yer very own!~

~Visit the Tadpoles!~

~Do you want a Hivemind mount?~

~Sign up for Raids!~

Jump to: